Cushion Cover

Today I have managed to finish one side of my cushion cover.  Only another 11 to go!  While I was making this piece I noticed my hook was occasionally snagging the wool making the piece less tidy.  I have decided I am going to reprint the hook in ABS plastic as apposed to the PLA and then smooth it down afterwards using acetone.  This will also give me the opportunity to make the handle a little larger.  I was constricted by size on my last print because of the size of my home print bed.

  

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s