Goblet

I slipcast another Goblet last Friday.  As I had problems with the last one breaking I decided to cut the top section whilst it was still in the mold.  I had less problems with this one because the stem was stronger being cut in the mold.


This time instead of cutting the top round I cut the top in line with the walls which I think looks much better and will be more prcticasl cleaning.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s